Tuesday, April 3, 2012

T&T Grimoire

Some years ago the trollwife bought me an awesome leather 'grimoire.'  Never completing my research to properly fill it, I have recently repurposed it.  It now contains my house rules for T&T...and adds a great aura of mystique to the game when we play and I have to reference it.  Even when it is just sitting there, it fills the players with a sense of awe.  It fits the ambiance of our game room well, which is furnished in items right out of Earth's past, or some parallel fantasy world: swords, gargoyles, skulls, tapestries, candles, censers, and so forth cover the entire area.  I will have to post pictures soon of the game room to do it justice.

4 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic - like it's straight off the set of Buffy!! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy! I thought my notebooks looked cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would expect nothing less from the EOotI.

    I keep mine on 3x5 note cards. They fall out of the book as I look up rules. Keeps that "Kopfy" feel in place for the players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3x5 cards falling about have their own charm, but I appreciate the kind words.

    ReplyDelete